Last Updated: July 2023
The following terms (these “Payment Terms”) govern payments you make or receive through www. fucimo. com (the “Site”), operated by Fucimo Inc. (9450 SW Gemini Dr PMB 77028 Beaverton, Oregon 97008 United States).
Fucimo Inc. processes card payments from the U.S. and referred here to as “Fucimo” “we” or “us”.
Earnings The net revenue that Sellers earn from completed orders, after any applicable Platform Fees.
Fucimo Balance is the aggregated amount of your Earnings as a Seller and/or returned payments from canceled orders as a Buyers.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers such as Stripe, Paypal, Wise, Coinbase or any other financial institution or payment provider, in connection with the Fucimo platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Fucimo Balances.
Payment Processing Fee :Any fees charged by Payment Service Providers. This fee is covered by Fucimo and is not deducted from the Seller's Earnings.
Platform Fee:Aflat fee that Fucimo charges Sellers for use of the Site. This fee includes the costs of payment processing and is equal to 10% of the Seller's gross revenue from a sale.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, credits your account with Earnings.
- Fucimo credits Sellers once an order is completed and live.
- The project will be canceled in the following situations:
- if the Seller fails to respond to or rejects the Buyers proposal within 48 business hours, the proposal will be automatically canceled and the Buyer will receive a full refund.
- if the Seller is not briefed by the Buyer within 48 business hours after the project status has changed to "Briefing", the Seller may send a cancellation request and receive a full refund. Alternatively, the Seller may adjust the deadline for briefing;
- If the Buyer is not satisfied with the Content delivery and the parties are unable to resolve, the order status changes to "Conflict"and is sent to the resolution hub.
- After the "In Progress"stage, any party can request a cancellation of the order. depending on who requested the cancellation, the payment terms vary. If the Buyer requests, the buyer needs to pay 50% of the agreed upon price. If the Seller requests, Seller gets nothing. If both of the parties agreed on the cancellation, each party pays 3% of the agreed price.
- If the Buyer is late after the "Delivered" stage, the Seller may cancel and the Buyer must pay 80% of the price of the ad. The ad will not go live on the Property.
- If the Seller is late, the Buyer may cancel and no payment is required.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the ad listing page or order page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent:Seller hereby appoints Fucimo as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller.
Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Fucimo shall be considered the same as a made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Fucimo (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that Fucimo (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Fucimo and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Fucimo may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Fucimo may deem necessary or prudent.
- Fucimo partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Fucimo platform are performed by Fucimo’s Payment Services Providers.
Withdrawing Fucimo Balance
- To withdraw your Fucimo Balance, you must have an account with at least one of Fucimo’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods listed below. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Fucimo’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by Fucimo’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Fucimo profile can be associated with only one account from each Fucimo withdrawal method. APayment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Fucimo profile.
- Fucimo Balance are only made available for withdrawal from the Fucimo Balance page following a safety clearance period of 7 business days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may withdraw their Fucimo Balance using one of Fucimo’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms). To withdraw your available Fucimo Balance, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- For security concerns, Fucimo may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw Fucimo Balance to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Fucimo accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Withdrawals cannot exceed your Fucimo Balance.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be returned. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Fucimo Balance in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Fucimo’s Payment Services Providers. Your Fucimo Balance is always derived from its US$ value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Fucimo Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Fucimo Balance in US$.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their Fucimo Balance from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fucimo’s approval.
- Buyers pay Fucimo to create an order from a Seller’s Ad Listing page or Custom Other, using the Buy Now or Make an Other button. Fucimo partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Fucimo platform are performed by Fucimo’s Payment Services Providers.
- Fucimo serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Fucimo (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that Fucimo (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Fucimo and not the Buyer directly.
- In most locations, purchases on Fucimo can be made by using one of the following payment methods:Credit Card, PayPal, Fucimo Credits or existing Fucimo Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Your existing Fucimo Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Fucimo platform. In the event that you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- You agree to receive invoices and/or payment receipts from Fucimo in electronic form as PDF documents, by email or through the Site.
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims, or other liabilities, payment information in connection with withdrawals is collected by either Fucimo or Fucimo’s Payment Services Providers. Payment Services Providers may also collect such other information as necessary for the purpose of processing withdrawal payments. Fucimo is not
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Fucimo, you represent and warrant that:(a) you are legally authorized to provide such information;(b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s);(c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Fucimo; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Fucimo may be required by applicable laws to charge users with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VATor GST) or to withhold taxes. Any amount Fucimo will be required to collect will be in addition to the purchase amount and any other fees payable by the Buyer, and any amount Fucimo will be required to withhold will be deducted from the Seller’s Earnings, as required by applicable laws.
- Indirect taxes are in addition to the price shown on the site, and in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Buyer before payment.
- Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT, or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Fucimo’s Customer Support department for assistance [here. ](mailto:support@fucimo. com)
- Order cancellations can be performed on Fucimo, when eligible, by Fucimo (via Customer Support) per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Payment Terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note:Once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that you encounter an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Fucimo, through its Payment Services Provider, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Fucimo Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s ad listing, order page and customer care.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
Fucimo reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Fucimo (or one of Fucimo’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full Earnings back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Fucimo does not automatically refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer's Fucimo Balance and are available for future purchases on Fucimo.
- Deposit refunds (i. e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be requested directly from the billing page, based on the Order’s original payment amount. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.